A itch that an ox couldn't scratch.

SlimPickins

Reaction score
So this is my little introduction about myself and some future goals that I have when traveling....

My name is Slim and I come from some bum-fuck town 35minutes south of Knoxville, Tennessee. I was raised in a rural setting and as a result I have always longed for the city life and adventure. My buddies down home used to ride the NS rails all around and go to NOLA all the time, and when they would come back would tell me all sorts of crazy stories and adventures that they've had. This is what really sparked my interest. I mean, the absolute freedom of just picking up and going, and not giving a damn where the freight is headed but just knowing that you are down for the ride.

My goal(s) are pretty simple.... I would like simply love to see the United States for what it truly is... a vast adventure.
I realize I have very little experience in rail riding, but that will change soon enough!

If any of y'all are near Colorado and would like to travel, gimme a shout because I got an itch that an ox couldn't scratch.

-slim.

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome - and cool intro! Hopefully you get that itch scratched real soon!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads