Carolina Newb

Coin1993

Reaction score
Howdy, title says it all but I'll give the deets. Traveled two times for a total duration of approx. 5 months. The first time I was new to it and had just turned 19 so I got scared and homesick, the second time my ex-fiance was in my same boots and we had to take it home. This time I'm tied down to nothing and ready to begin my life on the road with no end in sight. I'm a rough and rugged carolina antifascist punk, but I'm also very laid back and easy going. As of now all I have to offer is a fully geared body and probably additional gear for a friend (cold weather sleeping bags, boots, camos, etc.) I also offer my willingness to do what it takes, companionship in the best and worst of times, and my lust to enjoy all this planet has to offer with another kindred spirit.

Coin1993

Reaction score
Looks like I got a ride to Ocala for a rainbow gathering, I'll be leaving South Carolina the 30th of this month. After that I guess I'm going to be turned loose on the South or ride out with a gatherer. I want to go anywhere though man, until I get the hang of this I'm just trying to tag along with most anyone.

JillyBoe

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Looks like I got a ride to Ocala for a rainbow gathering, I'll be leaving South Carolina the 30th of this month. After that I guess I'm going to be turned loose on the South or ride out with a gatherer. I want to go anywhere though man, until I get the hang of this I'm just trying to tag along with most anyone.
It's fun. Rainbow is a good start point too, but hopping on rainbow caravans will spoil you. It's fun to have a tribe though. I may ignore most the stories I've heard about ocala and go, but it really doesn't seem like the gathering I want to be at.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads