can't go back....

bramble

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just got back to the east coast after (newbie) traveling around the Northwest for a chunk of the summer. Met a kid in Richmond who introduced me to squat the planet. Not sure how useful its going to be to me just yet but after almost a month of trying to go back to "normal life" of finding a place to live/work, I have just found myself living out of my car wandering around up the east coast not really feeling like I want to live anywhere. I'm in Vermont now in White River Junction. (so if anyone is still here...even though its cold) please hit me up. I want to go back to traveling but I'm not sure where to start or where to go. I have never ridden trains before so I can't just kick off by myself. I also have this car to deal with right now. so if anyone wants to rubber tramp with me...its an option for sure.

tada. thats me? sure why not.
Robin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads