Video Bum Voyage: or my attempt at a youtube travel stories.

Down and Out

-Dank- Down and Out press
Banned
Reaction score
Website
downandoutpress.org
After a lot of years(10+) on the rails, hitching sleeping in the streets, bumming around in general. my friends finally convinced me to document it to some degree. I am not a fan of youtuber personality cults nor the surge of yuppies acting like hobos for YouTube likes. Train hopping and travelling is somewhat "extreme or hardcore" though I don't see where it correlates to real achievement. That is to say the current pop culture types available on YouTube like Brave Dave or crap like that isnt really brave when you have whole families of migrants using freight daily. Truthfully I fail to see the illusion of coolness or Instagram influencers when of the several millions of people who hop trains only a few middle class whites actually think its "hardcore" or worthy of attention. More so my goal than became dedicated to documenting in first person something much similar to vagrant holiday or Stobe the Hobo. A sort of rainbow pop made of vagrancy, pointless wandering, and a brightly colored stripe of hunter s Thompson esque drug use and satire. Anyways the last thing I want to do is get to where the channel becomes just another yuppie travel influencer so if any of you think its going to far down that shit and glittered covered road please say something.
Lastly heres a sort of preview a short summation to kick this off ill post the weekly releases im working here as well.

Down and Out

-Dank- Down and Out press
Banned
Reaction score
Website
downandoutpress.org
So the final part got uploaded a few weeks ago where working on a new batch of footage traveling from Los Angeles California to New York New York.... Can't decide what to call it a no gas cannonball or something all brakes no gas.... Coming 2 america maybe we'll just keep it simple call it train hop coast to coast or traveling America coast to coast anyway keep an eye out subscribe or whatever to stay up to date more content coming soon......

Reactions: Seajatt

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads