BRENDAN SPACEBAG | Squat the Planet

BRENDAN SPACEBAG

katielady

Reaction score
brendan-99-face (1).jpg
Please re-post this. To your news feed as well as to anyone you think that may have known him. We need to spread the word as quickly as possible so that people know and will be able to make it to the memorial.If you have ever lost a friend or family member and are in any way shape or form related to this community please help spread the word.HELP MAKE THIS VIRAL.

To all that where blessed enough to know him. The world has lost Brendan Mannion.
You will be greatly missed.

For those who can attend, Brendan's memorial service will be Friday, March 22 at 6pm at The Venture Compound in St. Petersburg. All are welcome to join us in celebrating his life. The family will provide refreshments and there will be a potluck meal. The family will be making a donation in Brendan's name to The Venture Compound Artist's Fund and Walden School. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to The Venture Compound at 2621 Fairfield Ave St. Petersburg, FL 33712.

katielady

Reaction score
activist,traveler,guitar playing sweet heart,train rider,alligator wrestler and amazing human. one of the sweetest people I have ever met.a gentleman,adventurer extraordinaire and everything you could ever hope to meet.the world is so much darker without you and i wish i had the chance to express to you how much, even from afar being able to call you my friend meant to me and how amazed I was and still am with how you lived your life. i cant believe your gone.
we will miss you .

why?

Reaction score
Another of the crew from the epic Gainesville Fest 2008 3rd Ave Lost Boys. Sad to hear it. Brendan was the shit in the brief time I got to kick it with him.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads