boom ya!

I

iago

hi!
im conor!
i live in doraville GA right now and i stopped traveling to go to school for some reason? but ill be done with the single whole semester i started in December and be headin back to NOLA. ive traveled a good amount. my favorite cities are all along the mississippi river (NOLA,STL,MPLS o yeah?) i guess im really really laid back and easy to get along with. i use STP a little bit just for fun when im bored. like right now sitting at my parents house pre thanksgiving. i guess hit me up if you want to or you know me and lost contact or what ever or if youre in GA or new orleans i might be able to hook you up if youre not a scumbag who will tax me or my friends things and what not. my email address/myspace thing is green.zebra AT gmail.com
some things i like...

1.bikes!
2.banjos!
3.NOLA!
4.type writers!
5.48 wells!
6.high wall grainers!
7.collecting bones and pieces of dead animals!
8. hot sauce!
9. pasta!
10.building forts!
11.hunting for treasure!
12. looking through trash piles in nola!
13.cooking snacks!
14.drinking cold beer on hot days!
15.snuggling!
16.letters from friends with awesome drawing in them!
17.drawing pictures!
18.reading!
19.birthday parties!
20.really warm sleeping bags when its cold out!
21.people who are really cute!
22.kittens!
23.pizza!
24.being content with having lazy days with nothing to do every once in a while!
25.pandas!
26.stars!
27.bunnies!
28.tigers!

i like more things too but ... you know!

things i really dont like!
1.flying signs
2.blacking out and screaming at my friends (happens some times)
3.scum fuck kids who aint worth a shit
4.cops
5.really awkward rides when hitch hikin
6.people who are overly PC
7.frat bros
8.New Jersey
9.when the cops or owner waltzes into your squat and doesnt realize anyone is squatting there and gets super pissed
10.earth worms
11.waiting for trains in the rain
12.them damn bulls
13.having really clean room mates who dont like it when im not clean
14.when people talk about wishing they could do some thing but they cant because some thing is holding them down
15.those damn rainbow hippies who always have scabbies (i hate those too) and are eating acid 24 fucking 7 and dont actually DO anything but be fucked up
i donno thinking about things i dont like isnt really fun...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads