Bloodshot eyes... all night searching CL

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lets start the next thousand off right...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/5013987317.html

Well bloodshot as no sleep but the rum don't help lol... though if anyone asks I just say I have conjunctivitis.

Whatever the hell. What do you say folks do we have a winner?

00W0W_dxn07R1dZsO_600x450.jpg

D

Deleted member 20

It looks pretty heavy, slow & cumbersome for bike touring. I think it would be great to sell things around a touristy area like souvenirs, drinks & snacks but unsure what your plans are with it. The MTB seems to be just a cheap dept store bike made in China but unsure from the resolution of the pics. I do like the coffin trailer but again it looks like its heavy. Is it made of plywood & steel? What is the purpose of the trailer? Storage? I think less is more especially in the weight dept for long distance rides.

D

Deleted member 20

They say they will seperate but I bet they want more for the trailer. Perhaps you can buy the coffin & attach it to a more suitable long distance bike.

D

Deleted member 20

I think that trailer would fit perfectly on my Burner bike from BM2014 that I have been riding around town lately.

Attachments

• chopper.jpg
    chopper.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 383

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well hell. ROFL - at least they have a freaking flag on the "trailer" aka casket ROFL. Now this is a funny pic. ROFL. Had to share with my bicycle community ...

Reactions: Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think that trailer would fit perfectly on my Burner bike from BM2014 that I have been riding around town lately.

Now that is a perfect match...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads