beep boop intro post

Liv

Reaction score
Hey I'm Liv. Long time punk-ass, first time vagrant. Back home I live in a run down collective house with a farm and 4 roomies. We're figuring it out as we go, building towards long term goals of mutual aid, self-sufficient community, and a freer life worth living.

Recently felt that calling in my gut like never before so since i have the freedom, faith & determination, i took off to nowhere in particular (currently in tennessee). I started traveling with a partner but I think we're gonna split ways pretty soon, so I figured it was time to make a profile on some Crust Punk LinkedIn sites. Thrilled to be here & stoked about the immediate future. Looking forward to interacting with y'all.

Wabbajack

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new myself. Safe travels my friend. I'm incredibly active, so if there's anything you'd like to ask, I'll be quick to respond. Not saying I'll have the best advice, but I'll be sure to not bullshit.

Reaction score
If you make it close to Sweetwater (I-75 exit 60) and go 20 miles west, there's a free campground with lots of sites. Says 2 weeks at a time, but they rarely enforce it. JACKSON ISLAND. 3 miles from Spring City. There are a couple small stores and a Dollar General 1 mile from campground.

Wytukay

Reaction score
You sound cool. I'm about to haul ass out of the Chattanooga area after a long 3 months. What's your plan in TN? I'm confused why you left home where it sounds like you have a good thing going. Was it longing for a freer life that you felt in your gut?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads