Been a few years since a post on this thread! Can anyone shed light on South America now?

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
I'm now planning my South American journey - wanting to start in Perú. HOWEVER the political unrest has lead to sporadic, short term closures of some local airports / railways and boarder crossings. I thought I could maybe I could start Brazil and travel across from there, or Ecuador and drop down from there...

I'm following many groups online to get a feel for how things are operating but it's hard to distinguish fact from hearsay. Can anyone shed any light or knowledge on the current political climate? Trying to gather as much info as possible!

Cheers!

croc

Reaction score
A sweetie of mine is from Peru and just moved back. If u have instagram I can try to connect y'all on there or signal

• Thank you
Reactions: Raggamuffin

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
A sweetie of mine is from Peru and just moved back. If u have instagram I can try to connect y'all on there or signal

That would be awesome! If she's okay with it I'd love to get a first hand feel. Thank you. No insta but I do have signal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads