Bay Area to Reno: Greyhound $4 | Squat the Planet

Bay Area to Reno: Greyhound $4

K

Kim Chee

I have really poor eyesight without my glasses. I was across the street in SF looking at the destinations of all the buses and got on what I thought was a bus bound for Fresno.

Not only could I not read the sign from across the street, I couldn't count and mistook 4 letters for 6 and got a short ride to Reno.

Oh well, free ride anyway.

Thanks for posting this.

$4 is a smokin' deal.

Haystack

Reaction score
I have really poor eyesight without my glasses. I was across the street in SF looking at the destinations of all the buses and got on what I thought was a bus bound for Fresno.

Not only could I not read the sign from across the street, I couldn't count and mistook 4 letters for 6 and got a short ride to Reno.

Oh well, free ride anyway.

Thanks for posting this.

$4 is a smokin' deal.

Oh no that's a bummer! Hopefully it all worked out for you.

On a side note I edited the first post to include from Reno to the Bay is also $4.

SophiaII

Shoot Me
Reaction score
a lot of shorter rides on greyhound are 4$ on tues and weds. Like between San Antonio and Austin, if you get the advance price.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Yea I went from savannah GA to Los Angeles for $120 not bad for coast to coast I got the tickets two weeks in advance. I used the website wanderu or their app it can help you find low prices. And I didn't have to buy it online I just looked up the date and time and went down to the station and bought my tickets for that price plus tax.

Reactions: SophiaII

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads