Aye there Everybody! | Squat the Planet

Aye there Everybody!

NekroNick

Reaction score
What's goin' on! :) Stumbled across this beautiful site randomly. I Was looking at jobs that would include traveling, and found this. I've always had this deep seated wanderlust that i have unfortunately never been able to explore. But reading all of this information and the stories of the members fills me with so much drive and determination. "Join the traveling circus." "Work on a fishing boat." etc have all been things I've often dreamed of, as silly as it is Haha. Growing up in Milwaukee, city life becomes the norm, luckily being able to have a cabin up in Woodruff/Minocqua has been my escape every chance I can. Anyways, I look forward to chatting and sharing with all of you fine folks over the coming months, and exploring this wonderful diverse culture of people!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool - thank you for your intro! So glad you are enjoying the site - the owner, Matt, has been working with this for a long time - updating the software, incorporating the members experiences and tweeking the site to where it is - an awesome wealth of information and a great bunch of members.

Ivy Vines

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

I'm also here for info and motivation. Never really hit the road yet, lol, and I don't plan on doing it until I finish this last year of school.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads