Artist/street medic/witch/trans looking to make friends

Phooka

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Phooka.
I'm from vermont and looking to get as far away as possible. I'm 21, still growing into the kind of adult I'd like to be. I'm here to meet cool folks and learn everything I can. I've hitch hiked and lived out of my car for a bit, but I hope to someday train hop across the states. I'm trans (he/him) and I espcially am looking to meet other trans wanderers. Thanks so much for being here, I'm really excited to participate In this community.

JackSquat

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm Phooka.
I'm from vermont and looking to get as far away as possible. I'm 21, still growing into the kind of adult I'd like to be. I'm here to meet cool folks and learn everything I can. I've hitch hiked and lived out of my car for a bit, but I hope to someday train hop across the states. I'm trans (he/him) and I espcially am looking to meet other trans wanderers. Thanks so much for being here, I'm really excited to participate In this community.

Welcome aboard! There's a lot here to learn. I'm constantly learning new things. I wish you all the best on your travels!

Reactions: Darkmountain

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads