Question - Anyone in San Antonio or want to come down? | Squat the Planet

Question Anyone in San Antonio or want to come down?

awkwardshelby

Reaction score
Website
shelbycriswell.com
Currently, I’m not traveling long term but I’m planning an overnight trip from my house on the Southeast side of SA to government canyon (about 35 miles) on September 25. If anyone is in the area and wants to tag along, y’all are welcome to stay overnight at my house that Friday and we can head out on Saturday.

I’ve been having trouble finding people interested in this kinda stuff in SA.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey! im back in austin and wouldn't mind making the trip down. what's in government canyon? is it super strenuous? just wondering cause im getting over a leg injury thing.

edit: oh i just realized this is in the bike touring section and i don't have a bike yet. i was assuming it was a hiking thing for some reason. doh! still, im kinda curious what's in gov canyon?

awkwardshelby

Reaction score
Website
shelbycriswell.com
hey! im back in austin and wouldn't mind making the trip down. what's in government canyon? is it super strenuous? just wondering cause im getting over a leg injury thing.

edit: oh i just realized this is in the bike touring section and i don't have a bike yet. i was assuming it was a hiking thing for some reason. doh! still, im kinda curious what's in gov canyon?
Good to know you're back in the area!

I think there's a small climb up to it, but otherwise it's a pretty flat ride through San Antonio. Gov't Canyon has tons of sick hiking trails and dinosaur tracks apparently? I've never been, but everyone always recommends it.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads