Any rubbertramps bring their electric guitar rigs with them for open jams? | Squat the Planet

Any rubbertramps bring their electric guitar rigs with them for open jams?

Dameon

Reaction score
Just get a piezo pickup for your acoustic and enjoy the best of both worlds. You can get a decent one online for $10 or so. You can get a little 9v belt amp for extreme portability and maximum flexibility.

Dameon

Reaction score
A piezo isnt gonna cut it for a serious electric blue player. Thats all i need to say.
He isn't a serious "electric" blues player, though, he clearly said he does both electric and acoustic, so I assume he wants both capabilities, and we aren't necessarily talking "serious" electric gear, we're talking what's affordable and practical to bring with you on the road. Rubbertramping around with fancy electric music gear is begging for your vehicle to be broken into and robbed.

Reaction score
I have a hollowbody ibenez artcore and use a Honeytone mini amp. Other than having to spend or 5 finger some 9v batteries, it works awesome. However i do plan to grab my 50 watt amp that i let a buddy borrow when i make my way over to visit the city of scum... I mean Angels

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
I have a hollowbody ibenez artcore and use a Honeytone mini amp. Other than having to spend or 5 finger some 9v batteries, it works awesome. However i do plan to grab my 50 watt amp that i let a buddy borrow when i make my way over to visit the city of scum... I mean Angels

5 finger some batteries - they make all kinds of cheap solar panels now days - (not my schtick, but I know ppls who have done such) - I'd look into solar powering that amp... Even build-buy a battery storage for night time play... Just a suggestion.... & Chances are there's gotta be a thread on here somewhere about solar conversions

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads