Another waysome bird:

bird

Reaction score
Bless, you can call me Siv.
I met a few of y’all traveling with or connects in various cities over the years…

Some things about me: I’m in my 30’s, trans (non-binary), grew up in RVA and moved to Philly when I was still a teenager. In 2010, I built a small shelter on graffiti pier (before it had a name) lived up about a year. Afterwards, I went out of a backpack for over a decade and since lived in some 36 countries.

In 2021, I set in Port Townsend, WA to slow down and find more stability for reliable HRT care and for my mental health. But as of this week, I’m out knock’n again after snatching my first vehicle, “Hagatha Nasty” (a small mid-90’s spray painted black honda goth-ma van). Her insides full of dead flowers and I love her … we make’n for the California desert.

I heard about this site from an ol’ buddy and am looking forward to going through the archives. Thanks for taking time to read this. Keep on.

Last edited:

bird

Reaction score
A few updates:

Made it out to the desert…
…in Joshua Tree / Yucca Valley area now but heading down to the Slabs in about a week.

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads