And how do you do, folks?

ohmegatron

Rocket surgeon, MD
Reaction score
Hey! I'm a tired vagabond currently living in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada, but hopefully moving back to Edmonton soon. I'm glad to have found this community, and hope to learn a lot here. In 6 days I'm receiving an ebike conversion kit and will start building my ebike, and will be ready to ride out of this ultra conservative christian hicktown. Anyone else from small town Alberta? Alberta in general? Canada? Living with their elderly Catholic parents? Come on in and say hi, I don't bite, unless you ask nicely.

Reactions: Forth

ohmegatron

Rocket surgeon, MD
Reaction score
Hey! I'm a tired vagabond currently living in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada, but hopefully moving back to Edmonton soon. I'm glad to have found this community, and hope to learn a lot here. In 6 days I'm receiving an ebike conversion kit and will start building my ebike, and will be ready to ride out of this ultra conservative christian hicktown. Anyone else from small town Alberta? Alberta in general? Canada? Living with their elderly Catholic parents? Come on in and say hi, I don't bite, unless you ask nicely.

Edit to add: my pronouns are he/him//they/them

Forth

Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
Keep us updated on how it works building that e bike, im intrigued. Im a yankee but I hope to make it to canada someday, ive heard they turn you back at the border for DUI. I relate to the living in an ultraconservative hick town, as im currently in jefferson city missouri. Good luck to you, Welcome to STP

Reactions: ohmegatron

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Greetings from Newfoundland...for now anyway. I hitchhike and freight hop all over this country when the weather is above 0°. Welcome to STP btw, it's a great community with useful tips.

Reactions: ohmegatron

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads