and here just a blub from a freshly hatched platypus

Reaction score
hello hello,
just sitting at work being bored so thought I'll just say hi to y'all.
I am a 25 year old colourful female born who just left their comfy nest about 2 years ago.
right now I am in Australia but my visa runs out and I'll be going to Indonesia and over Flores to East Timor (Timor Leste) and maybe the wind will carry me over to Papua I don't know yet. maybe anyone has awesome things that I need to see over there or someone I need to meet.

cheers

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Are you from the states or Australia? I'm very interested in visiting Australia and would definitely appreciate any advice! Of course if you have any questions about the site please let me know, and welcome!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Do you work over there? Is it hard to find work there without being a citizen?

Reaction score
yeah i am over there on a work and travel visa and no it's not hard to find work, but mostly it's 'shitty' work like dishwashing or fruitpicking or bartending. but the dumpsters are great and the bigger cities like melbourne and sydney have a good amount of squats so you can live pretty good on not too much money (though alcohol is incredible expensive :( )

Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads