An introduction to me | Squat the Planet

An introduction to me

Autem Tua

Reaction score
I'm just your regular punk. An anarcho-communist/syndicalist, too. I see no future for myself in regular society, with an office job, a car, a retirement plan, etc. I would very very much like to make friends and memories all over the country and maybe even the world. I guess my end goal would be to make a band and a house with fellow travelers. I don't know why, but as far back as I can remember I've loved planning out DIY houses and stuff of the sort. Also, I'm in an anarchist group known as Troops. We're currently looking to expand our membership and see if we can become a national(and hopefully international) society of travelling anarchists, inspiring change and activism wherever we may be. We're currently 19 strong, and only based in the 5 boroughs. Art is my forte and I love drawing. If you want to join either a band or Troops with me, just pm me. Ska, punk, crust, powerviolence, and grindcore are some of my favorite genres, but I have room in my heart for mellowed out trippy stuff, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: SammyG

SammyG

Reaction score
I'm just your regular punk. An anarcho-communist/syndicalist, too. I see no future for myself in regular society, with an office job, a car, a retirement plan, etc. I would very very much like to make friends and memories all over the country and maybe even the world. I guess my end goal would be to make a band and a house with fellow travelers. I don't know why, but as far back as I can remember I've loved planning out DIY houses and stuff of the sort. Also, I'm in an anarchist group known as Troops. We're currently looking to expand our membership and see if we can become a national(and hopefully international) society of travelling anarchists, inspiring change and activism wherever we may be. We're currently 19 strong, and only based in the 5 boroughs. Art is forte and I love drawing. If you want to join either a band or Troops with me, just pm me. Ska, punk, crust, powerviolence, and grindcore are some of my favorite genres, but I have room in my heart for mellowed out trippy stuff, too.
Welcome!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey, the troops thing sounds interesting, is there a website or mission statement or anything like that?

Autem Tua

Reaction score
hey, the troops thing sounds interesting, is there a website or mission statement or anything like that?
Mmmmm, no website, sorry. I do have a summation to what we try to accomplish though ~ We try to spread anarchism wherever our members are. We wheatpaste posters, we provide "boots on the ground" for communities that need uplifting, whether it be though showing solidarity, or providing them with help. ~ Some of our member have bought mass supplies of box cutters, bandannas, and other tools for rising anarchists. I personally am mobile medic, I always carry a medkit and knowledge of first aid with me. We protect those being persecuted by racists and bigots. We also just look out for each other. The photo is one of our posters, and the T is our "logo" or whatever.

Attachments

• voting doesnt work PNG.png
    voting doesnt work PNG.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 277

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Welcome to StP. I love the anarcho troop concept. I hope you put up a post with some information about that.

Safe travels

Autem Tua

Reaction score

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads