an introduction of sorts | Squat the Planet

an introduction of sorts

squidjeezy

Reaction score
I think soon I'm going to be taking a leap of faith. I've been thinking about dropping everything and experiencing life for what it really is for years. I don't know a whole lot about... well, anything really. I just wanna travel and finally feel alive, yknow?

Oh yeah, and my name is Milo.
Nice to meet ya, squatternet

Hudson

Reaction score
Good luck and safe travels Milo. Squat the Planet has multiple resources that can assist you in your adventures. Try to do your best to use the search feature in the top right hand corner of your screen before fielding any questions or requests.

The majority of the staff and members of this forum have a cornucopia of knowledge and are really friendly and capable of helping you.

I cannot stress enough about reading and abiding by the rules of the forums though.

Do you have any future plans for travelling or adventures?

squidjeezy

Reaction score
Good luck and safe travels Milo. Squat the Planet has multiple resources that can assist you in your adventures. Try to do your best to use the search feature in the top right hand corner of your screen before fielding any questions or requests.

The majority of the staff and members of this forum have a cornucopia of knowledge and are really friendly and capable of helping you.

I cannot stress enough about reading and abiding by the rules of the forums though.

Do you have any future plans for travelling or adventures?
I'm considering leaving town with a friend hopefully soon. we share a lot of the same ideology. probably traveling by car or hopping trains. haven't worked out all the details yet, but I'm counting down the days before my life really begins.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads