Albequrque New Mexico @ Big D's | Squat the Planet

Albequrque New Mexico @ Big D's

Status
Not open for further replies.

1544c

Reaction score
So he just let you post his address on this site?
I'm not too certain I'd like to stay with someone named Big D who is so ready and willing to post his address so openly. Sounds creepy

Reactions: CXR1037

Benji

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Well fuck it, I guess more fucking party for us then and those who are fucking bad as fuck that like to get she illy fucking wasted... You just keep playing your world of Warcraft and final fantasy Johnny home bum shit and the Amtrak type shiyet... I was just trying to help a traveler out...

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well fuck it, I guess more fucking party for us then and those who are fucking bad as fuck that like to get she illy fucking wasted... You just keep playing your world of Warcraft and final fantasy Johnny home bum shit and the Amtrak type shiyet... I was just trying to help a traveler out...

fuKkIn SoOoOoOoOo sIiIiCCCkkkkkkkk BrOOOo!!11!1!1!! helLLalala dANk AZZzzzz fAdeD uP dA pUnKxXKXKSsx 42OOOooooo 4 lyF!!1!1!1 BiG DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is THe CHiLLllLllllEST HOMMMMEEEY.

CxR - painful to read; partying with you and Big D will not, and can not, help anyone out.

Benji

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Big Ds pad is a place to crash safely in new mexico with out cop herrassing people in a sleeping bag .... he's a cool person with cool roomates who care about people on the road and rails.. much respect for that...

you'll find out his story if you visit him... but until then...
it all part of the journey... but fuck the drama bullshit.... just trust in the road and respect the rails...

my grampa always tol'meh "Respect the rails, and they'll always respect you!"

and so far i havent been pulled off and ive been about three years deep hoppin back and forth blindly threw different cities and towns... some times if i like the place i'd stay put and have fun... just like my grampa did...

lifes a party... make it a fun one.. not a fucking asshole in the corner checking out everyone to stupid to talk to anyone...

Benji

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
So he just let you post his address on this site?
I'm not too certain I'd like to stay with someone named Big D who is so ready and willing to post his address so openly. Sounds creepy
he cares for those traveling on the rails, on foot, and road...hes an awesome old school dude with a pad for people.. kinda like russels pad the POORKIDS RADIO PAD in lincoln heights in east los angeles... but ya'll wouldnt know shit about it...

Benji

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
fuKkIn SoOoOoOoOo sIiIiCCCkkkkkkkk BrOOOo!!11!1!1!! helLLalala dANk AZZzzzz fAdeD uP dA pUnKxXKXKSsx 42OOOooooo 4 lyF!!1!1!1 BiG DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is THe CHiLLllLllllEST HOMMMMEEEY.

CxR - painful to read; partying with you and Big D will not, and can not, help anyone out.

shows how much you know about meeting new people... dude is fucking cool as fuck.. get the fuck on with your hater ass... this fucking site is pissing me off... i thought we are all supposed to help each other out man... miss me with the bullshit .... sucks to be you...

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
shows how much you know about meeting new people... dude is fucking cool as fuck.. get the fuck on with your hater ass... this fucking site is pissing me off... i thought we are all supposed to help each other out man... miss me with the bullshit .... sucks to be you...

Okay.

cxR - wat

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
thread no longer relevant. closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads