Adventure loving and ready to hit the road | Squat the Planet

Adventure loving and ready to hit the road

mosprinks

Reaction score
So I am new here (obviously) and new to the world of misfit traveling. It's always been something that has appealed to me, but I have never had the chance to do. Now I am at a point in my life where I'm just saying fuck it all and want to start train hopping. I have almost no knowledge of how this works yet, but I know I can figure it out enough to do it lol. I don't have any particular place in mind as I want to travel EVERYWHERE. My brother also said he would be down to train hop with me. Any newbies or experienced train hoppers in north DFW hit me up! Let's figure it out together! I am done with my finals this week and am out a job due to COVID-19, so I am willing to try it soon.

D

Deleted member 23824

Once you’ve the requisite number of posts ( 10 ?) you can access the train hopping section. Then, spend a month or two hanging out there and the library, reading all you can about the topic. Then, start participating and asking a few strategic, informed questions. By-and-by, you’ll strike up a friendly convo with someone who might be willing to assist you. You’re not going to instantly meet your new best friend at the end of finals week who‘ll school you. It takes a while.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads