A prophet is not accepted in his hometown.... | Squat the Planet

A prophet is not accepted in his hometown....

Berightback

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my names Andrew, 38 yo musical from florence alabama. Got everything I own in my truck, which is vasically a guitar and some clothes. Id l.p. e to get to a larger city where I can busk and maybe get enough kicked down to survive on. Right now, tho, id just like to find a place to park where I can crash sans-hassle. I love thisis site, makes me feel less alone. Anyway, all feedback is welcomed and I look forward to everything. Love you guys

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Dmac

Reaction score
What’s up man? Welcome to the site

D

Deleted member 28204

Hey everyone, my names Andrew, 38 yo musical from florence alabama. Got everything I own in my truck, which is vasically a guitar and some clothes. Id l.p. e to get to a larger city where I can busk and maybe get enough kicked down to survive on. Right now, tho, id just like to find a place to park where I can crash sans-hassle. I love thisis site, makes me feel less alone. Anyway, all feedback is welcomed and I look forward to everything. Love you guys
The van dwelling forum will guide you like Rudolph, I always see van lifers sleeping at Walmart and xanterra's website is full of seasonal jobs all over the us!

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I lived in Muscle Shoals when I was just a wee one('92-'98). I have fond memories of my dad taking me and my brother, across the bridge, to the comic book store in Florence. I've always wanted to go back and see if the area is as cool as I remember it as a child, or if it is just childhood nostalgia.

Florence is home of UNA, if my memory serves me right.

Do they still keep their Lion mascot in a cage on display(not cool btw)?

Last edited:
  • Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads