A misanthrope with hope

huffinggasbycAndlelight

Just a boy with a thick layer of crust
Reaction score
Hey people call me jerm in IRL. I'm an old part used to travel was a junkie alchy pos since 17 now I'm ready to travel again 6 years clean. I'm goin to be goin between jax,FL and chatsworth,ga where I have a 3 bed trailor anyone passing through is welcome to come lay there head or just hang out fire pit and all. I'm goin to be helping a friend who's starting a recovery program and also some arm the homeless outreach. I've intentionally jaded myself for so long now the fog of apathy has faded I feel the need to atleast try and change this fucked system we've got goin. I will admit that I am benefiting from the fucked system on disability but does that make me a hypocrite or just playing the game and tryin to good w it. I know alot of philosophy, play guitar and bass and sing there's old solo music on YouTube under the same handle if u care it's not great I do best with others had a band "residual" my brother dj passed and no bass player could replace him. I am also a "computer enthusiast". Study religion and it's effects on people. I'm a true engineer of every type if there's a problem I fid a solution never ran into one I couldn't fix. I'm also a sound engineer went to the conservatory of recording arts and sciences but didn't do an internship but graduated. I was an RV tech for 15 years. Great job fir travelers BTW. There's so much more I could pump my "ego" with but I would rather meet some hood people have some good time and fuckin do some good cause somethings gotta change in this country(but not only this onel to take care of others first take care of yourself.

Attachments

• Counting Scars.mp3
    7.5 MB

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads