3 Mules | Squat the Planet

3 Mules

rando

Reaction score
This character, Monk or Mule, had been walking up and down the California coast seasonally for over 30 years. He delivers his proposal for a public walking, bicycling and equestrian path spanning the length of California to government buildings and city hall buildings along the way. He is likely the last and only person who lives this way in this country.

My ultimate travel goal is to get a pair of Himalayan take and travel America and Canada on foot. This dude is probably the best guy to study if youre interested in that because he is doing it right now, today, in the modern metropolis.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
WOW!!! Love this!!! Thanks for posting!!!
The guy is right, and who the hell are these people in public office say we can't travel like that? F.... Them!!!

Jackthereaper

Reaction score
Mules are suuuper expensive. Donkeys are much cheaper and just as sure footed. I have been considering a pair of donkeys when i settle in somewhere i can have a pair. A good pair can carry 300lb total no problem.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads