G

Grace

I heard about the cookie monster thing. It's just another side effect of juvenile obesity. Now parents are blaming sesame street for feeding their children Twinkies every hour on the hour. It's fucking depressing, because I loved the Cookie Monster. His character was indeed a warning signal, and expressed what happened when a person couldn't control their instincts and cravings, but thats why he was crazy and no one really wanted to be like him. They just appreciated his freedom because he was a fucking puppet. Now he's all changed.

Poor Cookie.

Dillinger

Reaction score
okay number one, rememberusername, i fucking love that movie and i'm glad you said that.
and 2. i stopped popping pills after one night of doing oc one of my very best friends - a singer that used to be in a band with me - admits to me his cousin died from taking those. and I've felt sketchy on every pill aside from methadone anyways. i just plain don't do much of any drug/drink nowadays. have some whiskey every now and then and I'm workin to stop smoking cigarettes.
its worth a try.

the best of times have been spent drinking booze, the worst of times have been spent drinking booze. my only comfort in torment was a smoke. now my lungs are in torment because of having so many smokes. drugs have picked me up and set my feet on the clouds then again more then once have they tossed me around (tripping acid in frisco halfway black out drunk by me self no bueno). my body is shot and in a couple places starting to rot.
life is still living as i follow closely behind

p.s
im trying to minimize the smoking and drinkin its a fuckin pain in the ass when there's nothin else to do

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads