10 acres in 29 palms

Pdog

Reaction score
If you bought the land it's by definition not a squat. But it sounds cool. Im down in imperial county a couple hours away. I'm in your area relatively often. Maybe I'll hir you up sometime.
Likewise. I wanna go check out the library sometime soon!

All thats there is a small sand bag fort. I live in the 310 southbay area right now. But ideally id like to see if theres anyone whod like to post at the land maybe tend to a chicken coupe/a small garden.

Only problem is you probably want a 4x4 to get there due to all the sand

Reactions: Windwalker

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
what made you select that area?

Windwalker

Reaction score
Likewise. I wanna go check out the library sometime soon!

All thats there is a small sand bag fort. I live in the 310 southbay area right now. But ideally id like to see if theres anyone whod like to post at the land maybe tend to a chicken coupe/a small garden.

Only problem is you probably want a 4x4 to get there due to all the sand

Windwalker

Reaction score
But ideally id like to see if theres anyone whod like to post at the land maybe tend to a chicken coupe/a small garden.

Hi, Hows it going with your desert plot?
I know that area fairly well. Lived out there for about two years, without a car. Travelled by foot and public transport all the time.

I've been thinking about heading back out that way. May be interested in a work exchange. Would you?

I also trained there in the desert with the Marines back in '94. That's when I fell in love with that area.

I also had a studio apt in nearby Desert Hot Springs that I rented out back in 2016 for about 3 months on the weekends. I could bore you with lots of tales about that gig. Lol

dissociatecrab

Reaction score
I actually planned to head that area (AZ specifically). Whenever I manage to be on my way, I might check back on ya.
I have pipefitting and electrical experience, if you need help in exchange to offer a “home” to someone.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads