Not open for further replies.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
edited........... drunk rant....nevermind ....heres coolio

Reactions: ayyyjayyy and Nym
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I have never understood the term "selling out" I am using this site while I am in KC for what it is for. Like minded people that would be neat to meet. I will "get off my ass" as soon as I leave on Tuesday. But until then I am not leaving the city. So I guess I'm selling out until I am officially back on the road? Is that right? :(

happyearthhomes

Reaction score
Website
groups.yahoo.com
Lol I don't know what her problem is but its funny ass shit that she bags on this site for selling out and all that and then ppl bust her out for the same shit she's ranting about using facebook and sitting on her ass. I am sorry if we all can't be hardcore roaddogs but eventually the road gets tiresome and if your like me a child of true gypsies you want to settle some where and try it out . I never lived anywhere more then my dads job lasted and that was never long being as he was a drunk and a construction worker that chased work and then I was on my own [when i got tired of his shit] following gatherings and girls. Those of you that grew up "normal" in suburbia dreamed about being on the road but those of us that grew up on the road and seen the real grittiness of the life dreamed about living in a house in suburbia having friends and possesions that were more than what could fit under our bed in our travel trailer heck i probably stole some of your guys bikes when we were in your town or ripped you off with some fake acid or jacked you for some bud or cash but as I got older I wanted more then the road and wanted my kids to have lasting relationships with ppl but I still have experience and wisdom to share with the new travellers and this is one of the few sites I found where you can have honest informative discourse with like minded alternative individuals without advertisments trying to make my penis bigger and help me find love so I say boo to you ms.hypocrite STP is an awsome site and they have done a great job with apperantly little to none outside funding

bicycle

Reaction score
I bet she is too afraid to post now in this thread :D:D

Nym

Reaction score
well she gave us all a good laugh and something to talk about for a while!
job well done :)

Reactions: bicycle

liz79

Reaction score
First of all, my Facebook link is on my page because I don't like talking to people on here. Not the people themselves, just being on here. Second, I've had my Facebook since before I even went through high school, let alone left my parents since I was only like 14. So I honestly don't think me using my Facebook about once a week to talk to my parents or a few of my friends the only way I can is selling out. I'm not even saying that using it is a sellout. But why would you link a site about traveling and such to the media? Another thing, I don't sit on my ass all day on the computer playing games or trolling STP like half of you suckers do. I may be stuck in a city that I don't like right now but at least I go out into the world and make the best of it. This thread is not supposed to be about me bitching, it was put up here so that maybe some of you will realize that this site is going against some of our rights. Instead of getting on to me for actually using my voice, why don't you actually read what I wrote instead of criticizing it. It's a little odd how all of you say that I'm trolling, or sitting on my ass on here like you all are, but then when I'm not on for nearly four days you expect me to be on here bitching at all of you and think I'm scared to post in my own thread. What is there to be scared of?

blackswan

Reaction score
I don't know what has happened to this site in the past couple months that I havent been on, but its turned into a lot of crap. You guys are censoring shit that is useful to others and taking out things that may not have any need to be in here but bring people enjoyment. You guys have sold out to the media and you still talk about anarchy like you actually live by it. What anarchist punk is going to sell out and link their site to shit like facebook and twitter and still call themselves that. You are all a bunch of fucking idiots. Get off your ass, go ride the rails that you complain about missing, get back on the road and enjoy life rather than sit on your ass and fuck with this shitty ass site. What the fuck is the point of changing it anymore? You've completely fucked up the point of this site. When i joined a little less than a year ago it was a great site, a place where i could ask questions and get useful, straightforward answers. Now i cant do shit without seeing a bunch of crap. What's the point of making a site look cool or whatever when it isn't even useful to anyone? Get your head out of your ass and do whats right.

img-thing.jpeg

K

katbastard

About time for you to learn that I'm not going to give up.
look liz79, what are you not going to give up about? your pretty close to being banned and i am tired of hearing your shit, get a life, if you dont like this site start one your self. thank you that is all

Hobacalypse

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well most of us just use this site and the internet in whole as a tool for meeting new people and creating alliances with people,

as far as facebook, and twitter and myspace go they are great for keeping in contact with people and networking with everyone. It is a little lame that some poeple have been so disattatched with social interaction that they have to use an external source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads