WTF is up with" Occupy" Wall Street?

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
As for me..I like having some Gov.--Having the streets,subways,power and light and welfare when things get tight.(Have not had a a EBT card for 5 years). Hell having a warm clean jail cell to sober up is a gov. service that I use from time to time...My vote for the sherrif who wants to replace any jail thats 50 years out of date that is inhumane. anarchist assumes that the general pop will do the job of gov. Well imagine that the populace has decided to drag you out of bed at 5 am and tell you that it is YOUR turn to do trash collection this week. Public Works would be like a draft system under an anarchist system. Police,Bus drivers,teachers,sewer cleaners, its your town you get to do the dirty work.

NM Black Cross Medic

Reaction score
Yeah the one in Abq. is leaning into a more liberal acts. getting permits, thinking cops are there to protect them and double speaking about all indigenous as drunks and threats to the cause.. I had the most interesting talks with my native brother and sisters then the occupiers.. and fuck reformist..
Yeah, Burque was kind of fucked, you pretty much nailed all the issues we had here. I use "had" because we've actually handled most of them (to some extent). Radicals have actually started to be much more vocal and as a result, reformists have had much less success convincing us to back reforms or candidates (a move called "co-opting"). We've actually got plans in the works, which I won't give to many details for, to start a new encampment by the end of February, no permit, no police, no bullshit.

Most people in the local movement are pretty clear about the true nature of capitalism, but we've still yet to cross the "fuck corporate media" hurdle.

NM Black Cross Medic

Reaction score
Yes but in AZ Maricopa County Sheriff needs to go to jail for what he is doing to those prisoners out there....some poor drunk gets busted on the light rail without a ticket and he ends up in that hell out there.
Occupy Phoenix has been giving Arpaio shit since day one. They're actually one of the better encampments I've seen as far as people go and the Phoenix Urban Health Collective kicks ass and is fully behind OPHX. Radicals in Phoenix don't come out to play much, but when they do the cops start to shit themselves.

Reactions: Strang3RXRMous3

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Occupy Phoenix has been giving Arpaio shit since day one. They're actually one of the better encampments I've seen as far as people go and the Phoenix Urban Health Collective kicks ass and is fully behind OPHX. Radicals in Phoenix don't come out to play much, but when they do the cops start to shit themselves.
if there was a button that says i just love the hell out of what you said i would not be clicking like!!! im glad you think so highly of occupy phoenix... our 24/7 has shut down and g.a.'s cut down to a quick... and arpaio ha!!! that ass has been getting more than shit... especially from those who dealt with him on a rather personal level or just the fact that they got thrown into his jail and got treated like shit... and marty atencio that poor guy.... *shakes head* got killed in his jail... and the phoenix urban health collective are amazing... they have amazing training sessions... i hope to go to the next one myself.... the last time i went went through the 20 hours and applied it... felt a hella better knowing they taught me something and they did pretty damn well... i even have friends amongst them myself... thanks for all those compliments for ophx!!!

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
i was at the alec conference for the second day not the first i was too sick for that... puhc is amazing they were helpful in what i know today thats for sure!!!

NM Black Cross Medic

Reaction score
i was at the alec conference for the second day not the first i was too sick for that... puhc is amazing they were helpful in what i know today thats for sure!!!
Damn, the first one was intense. The Black Bloc saved all our asses. I've since developed a personal vendetta against ALEC, which has lead to a natural talent for getting the shit kicked out of me without getting incapacitated. That should come in handy running as a frontline medic in Chicago. I have every intention of Going to DNC and ALEC's next conference in DC (N28). I've gotten REALLY good at radical activism and I highly recommend summit hopping as a way to travel.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads