What's your favorite piece of gear?

SparrowW

Reaction score
It is now officially my new bag.

It is big enough to fit what I need, but small enough that I won't be tempted to over back. It's also got two clips to go around my waist and just under my boobs to keep the weight nice and distributed. Also got a nice clean front so I can easily add some pockets!

Swiper

Reaction score
well i'd suppose my first would be my pup! pups are the greatest things for traveling with. theyre good for cuddling, playing with, and mostly cuddling. then i suppose my 20$ mp3 player, my leather bat man utility belt i made, and my water key, head lamp, and multi tool. AND MY BAD ASS NEW HAND HELD FENCE CUTTERS I JUST GOT, i forgot about those!

CutThroat

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
P38CanOpener.jpg

Reactions: bryanpaul

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
it is def all about the small things-
my tweezers. for when you get glass in your feet, ticks, thorns, splinters, ingrown hairs
and my sillcock key, my p51, my lighters, a picture of the baby girl

bote

Reaction score
ive been seriously considering carrying around a d20, and a d4 in addition to my usual d6's

(for those who are wondering, its DnD shit)

Shadowrun is all we talk about since you've been gone... not quite, but even Clam has been asking about hit points and such, looking forward

Reactions: jaws

bryanpaul

Reaction score
games !!!!! cards, dice, uno, pen-n-paper 4 hangman and the like,crosswords, soduko,game boy, psp, tetris on a cell phone....etc......gotta have games.... me and my girl had travel scrabble(which i highly recommend) and played that shit every day..... they got travel versions of lotsa board games...just the right size 4 a lady to slip in a purse at bordersbooks...........picture a buncha kids all whiskeyed up under a bridge playin old maid( or DnD)......classic

Jimmy

Reaction score
I ussually take an alice pack, pair of Carharts, and a bottle of cheap whiskey.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads