Well since this IS an introduction..

AnotherBlur

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I've never hitchhiked, lived on the streets, or any of that. I've been a normal kid in a normal life with everything given to me pretty much.
However I've always felt a sort of empty space in my life and find myself wanting to just take off and run and go to wherever I end up. So I guess I'm contemplating doing just that.
I've always been interested in traveling and nature and I feel like the road is where I belong.

Anyways I really don't know what else to say. I'm a pretty quiet and reserved person.

wildwerden

Reaction score
welcome! i recommend you check out a rainbow gathering someplace, you will find a lot of hitch hikers, train hoppers, punks etc + many of them are friendly and willing to give you advice or even take you along for a ride. good luck.

Reactions: freeranger

freeranger

Reaction score
@wildwerden: ive googled and such, but ive had trouble finding out where future gatherings are going to be held. do you happen to have any info/links related to that?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads