Well,now this is going to be a different week..........

oldmanLee

Reaction score
.......just got the word that my housemate has dumped her 10 yr.old daughter off at her grandmother's,ranting about how it's all the daughter's fault that her life is mucked up,and dissapeared.All this happened between 7:30 -10:30 this morning.Got to admit ,been wondering if she was keeping up nwith her meds,but ain't this a bit extreme?

drunken marauder

Reaction score
Dont know if I would have kids.... I hear abortions are cheap in TJ...

P...S.... Has anyone tried that on a sign "Need $ 4 Abortion"????

hartage

Reaction score
.......just got the word that my housemate has dumped her 10 yr.old daughter off at her grandmother's,ranting about how it's all the daughter's fault that her life is mucked up,and dissapeared.All this happened between 7:30 -10:30 this morning.Got to admit ,been wondering if she was keeping up nwith her meds,but ain't this a bit extreme?

Shit, I didn't know her daughter made her spread her legs and get knocked up. Yep, certainly her daughter's fault her life is all fucked. Someone get that lady her meds.....

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Whew........dodged the bullet........long story short,she's back on meds;grandma and I talked,will be keeping an eye out for signs.Daughter is ok,the "problem" is that she acts like a typical 10 year old,and housematr is not really preped for childrearing.Got to admit that my experience is probably no better(my kids were all boys,and my ex and I split when the youngest was 5,with me getting custody),but ,DAMN!!!!!!!!,you kids have any parents bthat tried to give you the boot?I mean;this is so old fashioned,but you are supposed to be there for your kids,nofuckinmatter what!

M

Mouse

yikes. maybe grandma IS the better bet for the kid.

nah,

the kids' probably pretty fucked at thsi point already. lol

poor victims of manic mothers. me being one of them I can completely sympathize. lol

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads