This, is me. :)

sockpuppets33

Reaction score
Where do I start...
I absolutely love painting, it's my way of getting my frustrations out, of escape, and to understand myself more through my art. Infact, doing this (I've been painting for a few years now) I've decided a career that I'd love to get into, that has no boundaries and I can go pretty well anywhere with: Expressive Art Therapy.
I constantly have a book on the go, if not two or three. I'm currently reading Blind by Jose Saramago and Frankenstein. Gotta love the classics (modern and old).
I'm currently in Grd. 11, and plan on graduation ASAP, where soon after I'll be taking to the road. I have many, many, many plans on where I want to travel in my life time, but I want to see my home country before anywhere else so I'll be taking a good 4 - 6 month trip across Canada with a few people.
I'm a dreaming, an animal loving, toking (sometimes), nature loving,adventuring, non-drinking, drumming, people-loving (for the most part), sceptic, painting, vegatarian, cold-disliking, reading, 17-year old hoping to find a place to go, and to find somewhere to be.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sweet, welcome to the site! remember to search before posting, and if you have any questions, let me or one of the mods know!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads