Tent in Santa Barbara.

danmurphyiv

Reaction score
i know exactly where this is! thank you! ill let you know if i find it! thanks for the heads up.

and as far as heavy rain, in santa barabra? it doesnt rain here. ive seen it rain like four times in the past 10 months.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
A couple buddies and me were in SB one time (winter of 05?) and it torrential down poured on our asses as we were walking up State St from the beach. By the time we got towards habit burger the water flowing down the street was up to our knee caps! Shit was nuts. Made it to the library to try and dry out and it closed 20 minutes after getting there. Stayed wet in the parking garage next door for most of the day and night.

But i doubt it rains like that ALL the time there

bryanpaul

Reaction score
A couple buddies and me were in SB one time (winter of 05?) and it torrential down poured on our asses as we were walking up State St from the beach. By the time we got towards habit burger the water flowing down the street was up to our knee caps! Shit was nuts. Made it to the library to try and dry out and it closed 20 minutes after getting there. Stayed wet in the parking garage next door for most of the day and night.

i 'member that shit...state st. was a RIVER.......hahahahah yo derek....where dood's talkin bout where his tent is..... the kickass concrete pad up on that "cliff" from the ocean ...... easy hop over the lil fence in that lil park.......best spot in town hands down!.......

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
i 'member that shit...state st. was a RIVER.......hahahahah yo derek....where dood's talkin bout where his tent is..... the kickass concrete pad up on that "cliff" from the ocean ...... easy hop over the lil fence in that lil park.......best spot in town hands down!.......

Yeah it was amazing!! Thankkkkkss

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score

That's fucking crazy. Glad that didn't happen when we were there!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads