Stuck in worcestor, Ma | Squat the Planet

Stuck in worcestor, Ma

3knd

Reaction score
Just arrived here with a freidn from portland, ME yesterday. Tried hitching out to amherst. no ride. just a ton of assholes in cars swearing at us. Any Ideas?!

kevlar

Reaction score
Ride junk to Providence.
Just arrived here with a freidn from portland, ME yesterday. Tried hitching out to amherst. no ride. just a ton of assholes in cars swearing at us. Any Ideas?!

Sucks hitching out of cities. Easier on highways, especially with multiple people and or animals... One day isn't long to be in one place though, so just keep heading down the road and EVENTUALLY, you WILL get a ride.
Now and then rideshares or buses work if you can't find a train or any other way

bryanpaul

Reaction score
where you headed?....mbta will get you to boston

joaquim33

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
damn taz try and different onramp and get outta there. try hitching to gardner or see if there is a bus out there. then youre on route 2 and its an easy stretch back to greenfield/orange/erving.

3knd

Reaction score
Yeah, We checked out the train yard out that way and tried to figure out how you hopped out, but we couldn't because of some dumb shit. Eventually I'll learn. Plus, my roadie wasn't too fond of it. No worries. We're out and now In Amherst. Thanks yo.

JelloBiafra

Reaction score
I'm in Plymouth if you need a place to crash you're welcome to squat here

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads