squatting laws?

Miss Muriel

Reaction score
I think it's a good thing that homeless are allowed to sleep in parks in Victoria. I have the feeling that now more people are hanging around in parks than before, so maybe there has been a migration of homeless to Victoria. Also on the campus of Victoria university there seem to be homeless sleeping during the day. Why not, as long as they don't disturb anyone, it's okay for me. And I'm sure there are much more than 1,000 homeless in Victoria.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
For the U.S, Arizona and Cali are your best bets. Especially cali its horrible out there I had a few friends family that owned homes just pick up and move to costa rica cuz they had family there and couldnt make it here any more. I think in some cases its 2 years in Arizona Im not sure though ive heard it from several different people but never looked into it much myself I prefer to hop around than to be stuck in one place for that long.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads