Squat in LA

Waygook

Reaction score
StP boys and girls, tramps and hobos,

Where do you stash your pack while you're out and about? I'm in LA and need a day locker or something. Or a place to squat. Pm me if you know. I can keep my mouth shut, and I always help the people who help me. I know there's something out there that wants to be squated on ;)

bryanpaul

Reaction score

Xavierr

Reaction score
I never take my pack off unless I'm with people I trust who are staying somewhere with it or if I'm getting housed by people (i know where they live if they try anything..lol). Just not worth coming back to find everything I depend on missing, so I prefer to just get used to having the weight on my back most of the time.

Reactions: flashinglights

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I had a squat I cracked in Hollywood. Anybody who wants full info, how to get in, where it is, etc, PM me. Warning: Its haunted, don't fuck with the dream catcher on the second floor and I never got the roof open, so bring bolt cutters.

ALSO: There's a billboard with POWER. Pros: You can charge your phones and shit. CONS: ITS A BILLBOARD. They probably changed it by now and found out people broke in!

YourBuddyDave

Reaction score
If anybody has info about squats in or around the San Fernando Valley, I would love to talk for a bit, I have never squatted before and will be homeless as of November 1st. I work and have a car, but just don't see the point of getting a new place since I will be moving to Orange County for work in less than six months.

robbaked

Reaction score
If anybody has info about squats in or around the San Fernando Valley, I would love to talk for a bit, I have never squatted before and will be homeless as of November 1st. I work and have a car, but just don't see the point of getting a new place since I will be moving to Orange County for work in less than six months.
The one i was at isn't there anymore. Try undead phoenix for current info

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads