so yeah... um... hey

pepopple

Reaction score
Just came across this place today and I gotta say I'm loving it. The How-2 section has just robbed me of several hours of life, but I feel it's been a fair trade for what I've read.

Little bit about me: I'm 31, which means that my mom has been waiting for me to grow out of the whole punk rock phase for about 16 or 17 years. sorry mom... at this point I'm not so sure that it's gonna happen.

Done a little bit of traveling over the last year... never as far as I would like to go... always by foot or bike... Factor that at about a week of hardcoere pace setting and it still doesn't put me as far away as I've been called. There was always just too much keeping me here. Disablled family, too many animals to travel with, and worst of all a mortgagel... not like I was paying it anyway.

Now Bank of America has liberated me of my house. My fiance, as well as 2 of my 3 dogs have passed away over the last year and a half... so yeah... fuck it. Get busy living or get busy dying I guess.

For now I have found the most amazing place to sleep. It was an old bar... I think judging from the hints I've found... closed maybe 15 or 20 years. COMPLETELY surrounded by woods!!! But it's in such great condition. Good solid construction and being so isolated nobody else has been along to fuck it up. Good locks... a little bar furniture... clean minus the dust. Kind of a dream home. really.

So like i said... it's been great finding this place and already learning a few ideas. Can't wait to start experimenting with squat candles and maybe trying out some car battery adaptation.

Still stuck staying close by a few other factors, but they are dropping like flies and I'm enjoying the new freedom in doses, sure that I might eventually push it further.

So um yeah... anyway... hello.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
welcome dood!....

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
Oh yeah... I mean I'm not taking anybody here without a blindfold.

ummm ok maybe you could draw them a map that burns after you look at it. or something blindfold maybe too much depending on the person you do it to lol. but sounds like a cool place and good luck. :rolleyes:

iixila

Reaction score
Website
www.iixila.blogspot.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads