Featured - SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES! | Squat the Planet

Featured SHOW ME YOUR DIY PUNK CLOTHES!

MEOW

Reaction score
I want to see everyone's diy clothes!
i'm talking vests, jackets, crust pants, hoodies, bags, whatever.
Lets see what ya got STP.

to start i'll post a pic of the latest vest i'm working on.
i'll upload my jackets and such later after i grab the pics of the camera

520rac.jpg

2n218ud.jpg

MEOW

Reaction score
what's the patch of the cap say/where's it from?
"Yes Indeedy I Graffiti" and it was under a drawing or something i saw on tumblr that i thought was clever and i could relate to, so i painted it.
so as far as i know its not from anything in particular

and i know you guys have pics of your clothes somewhere! lets see em' :)

jeanpauldash

Reaction score
i'm beginning to think johnny hobo is an elaborate life troll designed just for me.

he is/is in cranford nix/the taxpayers ?

if not they should get together
and...hot glue shit to each others skin. put some buttons in their eyes. or you know, play music
possibly two or more are a clone of one guy

boy if everyone could live in my head. it's a lovely place where i envision cloned guys tarding out instead of real person thoughts

MEOW

Reaction score
i'm beginning to think johnny hobo is an elaborate life troll designed just for me.

and...hot glue shit to each others skin. put some buttons in their eyes. or you know, play music

boy if everyone could live in my head. it's a lovely place where i envision cloned guys tarding out instead of real person thoughts
in july of last year till august, pat's band ramshackle glory went on tour with the taxpayers

Last edited:

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Here's a pic of some patches I made. I designed the image, burned it into a silk screen, then printed a bunch by hand. I still have a stack of them, maybe I'll list them on The Black Market.
fDOxKxX.jpg

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 125

cranford nix died some time ago.

johnnymarie

Reaction score
diy punk clothes? you mean all the gross and possibly molding articles of clothing that by some miracle made it from the free bin to the crumpled up pile of shit shoved into the bottom of my pack or the poorly patched up, tattered, sweat stained outfit i've worn for seven months in a row now? who in their right mind would want to see that?

johnnymarie

Reaction score
none of this is punk, because i'm not a punk. there is a this bike is a pipe bomb patch on that flannel tho~~~~

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads