Photos share pictures of your buddy

shittickit

Reaction score
1428082635050.jpg

RobHASboots

Reaction score
Very Sad Day.
I had to bury my friend today.
A beautiful place in the forest, where you hear the sound of the river, and birds fly overhead.
I always found peace there, and now he will too.

Attachments

• 20170220_171040.jpg
    20170220_171040.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: beersalt

PatchTwist

Reaction score
This is who will be coming with me in the van: Tony - aka Asshole. He is very intelligent (almost too much for his own good), is really getting the hang of car rides and his leash training, and all in all my little mama's boy.

Attachments

• IMG_20170408_144355.jpg
    IMG_20170408_144355.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 322

0degrees

Reaction score
Like everything in life it has it's ups and downs, but for me the ups greatly out weigh the downs. Marlin can be a massive pain in the ass while in the car. He whines and barks a LOT just out of sheer excitement, and as a result we had to get him a bark collar to wear just for when he's in the car. We have our own car, so it's not a big deal, but it would be impossible to hitch hike with him if we didn't! However, Marlin is also very loyal and protective of us, especially me. He's friendly, but is naturally leary of strangers, and doesn't appreciate quick moves in my direction. I'd feel sorry for the poor bastard that tried to rob or rape me.

Charlotte would drop dead before EVER even thinking about hurting a person, but she can be dog aggressive towards select dogs she doesn't know, particularly those that show any kind of threatening tendencies towards us, our other dog, or herself. She's not a very big dog, but she's fast, and she knows how to use her teeth... Once while hanging out in a local park, a Chocolate Lab attacked her out of the blue, and Charlotte ended up ripping the side of it's face off... She has never done this without reason. Like I said, normally it's dogs that show some sort of threat towards us, either by fear or aggression, and obviously she can pick up on that far better then we can. Again, this is ONLY with dogs, she loves ALL people and would NEVER hurt a person. This however makes it somewhat difficult when meeting up with others who have dogs, because it's hit or miss as to who she's going to like, and then we have to keep a VERY close eye on her. Like Marlin though, Charlotte offers us protection from other animals. I never have to worry about getting bitten by another dog while traveling with her, because the day it even tries will be the last thing it ever does.

In addition to protection, they just make traveling and life in general funner for me. Being an animal lover, their company is good for me mentally and emotionally, and keeps me sane when everything else around me is in chaos.

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
I just got her today from someone who found her starving and tied up. Whoever had her prior had never taken off her youth collar and it was embed in her neck. She has obvious physical signs of abuse with pretty bad scars on her face. But despite that she is incredibly sweet, good with cats and rabbits.

Took me five months to get a dog. She's five but rescue > puppy always.

So far I think her names gonna be Moro No Kami.

Also she stole my "bed" which is actually a cot.

Attachments

• WP_20170501_19_40_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170501_19_40_26_Pro.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 339
  • WP_20170501_19_56_49_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170501_19_56_49_Pro.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 316

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads