Salutations!

parasite

Reaction score
hi guys, i'm just a kiddo from denver, i like drawing, reading, being part of my local music scene, i'm quite an introvert and tend to like a new album more then a new friend, so bear with me. i'm really interested in trains and illegally boarding them. i don't really have anything to do with any of the stuff exhibited in this website quite yet (besides some some ideological overlap of course, as well as being invested in the punk scene, if any of that crap counts), so i'm probably just going to be annoying you folks looking for answers to the questions i've compiled watching the trains pass by every week and try to learn some new stuff. i have quite a lot of questions which i'll probably post up here soon, if i can't find answers just laying around. thanks, bye!

Detrivore

Reaction score
yo parasite, welcome to the boards. There is some helpful info all over here about "boarding trains" :) but specifics are not discussed except through private message maybe.
-B

Tao_of_Pi

Reaction score
Just remember to use the search function and read old threads before asking questions because the answer may have already been posted.

Not a whole lot of trainhoppers left on these boards, but good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads