recommendations, anyone?

tree hopper

Reaction score
read over thread so hope i didnt repost any if i did sorry! also agree with alot of stuff that was already listed. awesome thread.
so heres my two cents.

-all movies by darren aronofsky (requiem, fountain, pi, etc..)
-pollock
-the girl with the dragon tattoo, plus the other two in that series (played with fire, kicked the hornets nest), friend introduced me to those three and didnt think id like em' but ended up being pretty fucken good, in swedish subtitles tho
-beautiful losers- documentary by aaron rose
-trash humpers- experimental doc.
-naked states- documentary
-panic in needle park
-girl, interrupted
-MALICE in wonderland- enertaining well more so if your're stoned
-dont know the name, but its a documentary of the children of beslan and the school hostage crisis
- Children Underground- doc. u can find on utube pretty sure
- Squatterpunk- doc. about this 8 yr. old kid, foreign doc.
-together- swedish foreign film
-SPUN- altho kinda fucken crazy
-smiley face- good if u r stoned
-following- the one directed by christopher nolan
-the vice guide to travel- doc. interesting first time i saw it but havent seen it again since so idk
-one flew over the cuckoo's nest
- children of invention
-humboldt county
:cheers:

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
the crow, kids, slc punk, 7 years in tibet, the never ending story, return to oz, strangeland, fight club, the craft

CrisM

Reaction score
A friend of mine showed me a short film (30 min) called Six Shooter. It's a little strange but I find it captivating for some reason. You can find it on google videos or youtube.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads