Raleigh, NC area, new to forum

trenwren

Reaction score
Some brothers I picked up & took a little further down the road on their journey told me about this site. Hello, my people.

trenwren

Reaction score
edit (well, tried to edit, but took forever for page to load): What do I want outta this forum? To meet fellows in the revolution: preferably local folks who I could go dumpstering & creating political urban artwork with (who don't mind working around the fact that I have a kid, i.e., being patient), but also just pretty much anyone who doesn't look at me like I'm an alien when I open my mouth.

trenwren

Reaction score
I lived 180 feet up a redwood for ten months . . . not too scared of heights, maybe just a little, depends I suppose.

xRastaxRuggzx

Reaction score
Raleigh's pretty legit. I grew up around there. Havent been back there in a few months but it's beautiful in autumn, great oaks. Better than Charlotte definately. Pleasure to have you on the forum, Trenwren. what are some of your hobbies/activites you enjoy?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads