Railroad Ron | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Railroad Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

donttrip

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
If im wrong I apologize but sounds to me like their may be some domestic issues at hand right? were you in some kinda of relationship with this Ron guy? 4 posts from you so im guessing your probably made your account just to bash him? Seems to much like a lovers quirl to me. Either way thx for adding to the enjoyment of the story always love when the ending has a good twist in it.
Oh yes by all means we were in a relationship and I am only posting from experience with Ron he lies why would he have not told me this story? Instead he tells me how he makes up stories to post on here because it makes him feel needed and wanted and the only place he feels he fits in. I would not post things about what I know to be true I hate liars!

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
My boyfriend and I almost rode with him. Glad we were unable to make it... Liars sketch me the fuck out...never know what to believe...hope you only lost what was posted on here and no more... :/

P

Pheonix

Sorry, but most of the people in this thread come off as very naive and unwilling to question tall tales. Just last week there was a thread making some serious accusations about this guy, which has since been deleted. Out of curiosity I looked up the name that was mentioned and up came an article about how a convict with that name escaped from a correctional facility in Atlanta(same city as is listed on his profile). I have no wish to get the state involved so I will not repeat Mr. Railroad's legal name, but I think people need to be a bit more skeptical when a stranger with a history of burning bridges shows up with dramatic stories casting himself as the hero. Because the problem with a community that is usually unwilling to get the law involved is that there is a tendency for violent sociopaths to take over the role that would otherwise be filled by police, and there is no reason to assume that their character is going to be any better. When you are completely anonymous with nobody checking your criminal history, you can be whatever you want to be.

That thread was deleted cause it was just his ex talking shit about him and no real content to it. I too found out he escaped from jail and posted it on the old thread and the original poster who's name was "railroadronsex" couldn't even give me a definite yes that it was him. I could not find a date of when the jail break took place so I assumed it was old, but also I don't really care that's the state of Georgia's problem. It's funny you call his story BS put you blindly believe his ex-girlfriends, the double standards of Feminism I guess. The other thread was deleted cause the only content to that thread was ex-girlfriend shit-talking with no evidence or proof even though she said she had proof that old ron was HIV positive but when asked she could not provide this proof to the moderation team. I believe old ron is telling a tale and my first clue is that it's in the story section and yes the words "wrecking crew" was the second give away that this story is BS.

venusinpisces

Reaction score
How does my response here have anything whatsoever to do with feminism? Seriously, the irrational feminists on this thread are the ones who feel that men should be tortured on account of a story that may or may not be true. You are obviously carrying over some resentment from the last thread where we interacted and it really does not apply here. As for me "blindly believing" his ex's story, nowhere here is there an accusation from me. If I seem suspicious (there is a difference between this and blind belief, believe it or not), that's only because I've been around long enough to know that if something seems too good to be true...it usually is. It's interesting that you have a problem with my supposed "blind belief", yet you yourself state that you don't believe him. And who's the one with the double standards?

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
well honestly man, unless they actually threatened you, i dont really see the point in beating the shit out of them. if they were bullshitting then that is a chance they took. but still, busting open dudes head with a rock? taking homies pants? wtf. seems like you took it to far man. i dont know you, or anything about you other than what you've posted. but i do know that i dont want to be in the same fucking boxcar as you. fuck man.

P

Pheonix

I do have double standards, I'm an egomaniacal sociopath. But that's beside the point, I thought you were asking why the other thread got deleted but this one hasn't, I apologize if I misunderstood.

P

Pheonix

So, I've decided to rename this thread "Railroad Ron" and put it in the "Untrustworthy" section. But since I think this whole thing is BS anyways I'd like to share what I think.

The first thread that was started to warn people that Railroad Ron is HIV positive and will knowingly give it to you. The thread was started by a new member "railroadronsex" and this was their first post. In the post they said they have proof that he has HIV positive and would PM it to you if you wanted. I don't understand why she didn't just put the proof in the thread, cause once you mention you got proof everyone is going to want to see it. The moderation team asked her for this proof and never got it so the thread was deleted.
Soon after the first thread was started the member "railroadron" put pictures of himself on the site. Before this I thought the thread was just BS, but once he put pics of himself up after this thread was posted I wondered if it was a set-up for attention or something. I even started wondering if the member "railroadron" really is this ron character or just an ex-girlfriend posing as him. I just read this thread recently when it was brought to my attention that the moderation team should do something about this thread. Now I think it's even more likely that "railroadron" is actually one of his exes that made an account just to make him look like a jackass on here and that's why I think this thread was created.
I think the beat-down story at the beginning of this thread is the best evidence I've seen that Ron is a dangerous fellow, but only if it's actually is him admitting to this and not someone else pretending to be him. But even then Men do have a tendency to lie especially in fight stories. Also I'd still like to see this proof of HIV, not that I care but when someone claims they have proof but won't show the proof it negatively affects their credibility.

So in conclusion this is now a warning thread to warn people that Railroad Ron is a shady and untrustworthy person, but like all the threads in this section you have to take them at face value.

railroadron

Reaction score
WOW! I feel lucky to be untrustworthy! Does this mean I'm promoted? The accusations are ridiculous and in an effort to set the story straight I 'll give it to you uncut. The cunt in Question "railroadronsex" and "Donttrip" are the same and have every right to be mad at me. Truthfully Shes my ex and yes i did travel back and forth from GA to CA living with her for several months at a time. As a matter of fact, my fuck game is so on par, this cunt flew me back there twice at her expense. She got pregnant and because she s an old she had to abort which is cool because she has no buisness raising kids anyway. She knew i was a traveler and knew that when i feel the need to go..I GO! She got so emotionally attatched and didnt want to see me go..she sliced up my backpack in efforts to keep me tied down. So in return I took a gram of speed, 100 dollars and her phone to disrubt her meth sales and aggravate her and left everything I had minus a few essential and laptop. This is merely a lovers spat and if this qualifies me as untrustworthy, fine and so be it. If ya ll get that proof please post for all to see cause If i got it..i got it from her

Reactions: wokofshame

railroadron

Reaction score
I d also like to add that she created the account to spy on me and my whereabouts..even asking to hook up with me. She knows this is my community and way of life. She s mad and trying to bash me! But its all good..I travel solo anyways and could care less if i m untrustworthy cause i ask NOBODY FOR ANYTHING! Im a traveler and always will be

railroadron

Reaction score
Bash away!!!!! yes melissa, I did take you for a gram of speed and 100 dollars and your phone to aggravate the shit out of you. You shouldnt of tried to keep me tied down and off the road by slashing my backpack to shreds. Its called less than equal compensation and be glad i didnt take all your dope or all your money..only what I NEEDED.

railroadron

Reaction score
and by the way melissa..you re pretty clever creating that account. I didnt know donttrip was you till today. You sly devil! you even hit on me asking me if you could ride with me knowing i was your man ...seeing if i d take the bait...WOW. you are cool!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
it's been put in this section for the reasons pheonix stated previously.

the accounts railroadronsex and donttrip have been both banned for creating multiple accounts (IP addresses match).

to avoid anymore drama that no one cares about, this thread has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads