Prepare or just call me a paranoid conspiriter

Reaction score
sweet satan below it'll be the rich fukkin .001%ers and the bushwhackin' crustie/marginalized populations who even stand a chance against this shit...maybe a few odd permaculturalists and of course baller ass indiginous too.

i just hope there are enough real folks left to wrench up the works when the bill and melinda wolfpack tries to rise from the ashes...hear me??

Reaction score
UTrNmeECtAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Nelco

Reaction score
[video]http://youtu.be/2w8oPPbwTbI[/video]

Nelco

Reaction score
There's a lot of info video's from the hopi, on youtube, but I don't want to keep posting stuff and take over the thread.
Rich folks don't really have a chance.
They're to dependent on what "things" can do for them, instead of what they do for themslves on a raw level.
[video]http://youtu.be/3P_a_U8VRXE[/video]

Reaction score
I usually tend to agree; however, I hold the belief that the richest of the rich know exactly what's coming, know all about peak oil, and are making plans for themselves while they continue to assrape everyone else. Idea being that if the supergazillionaires can hoard enough to weather the collapse then some of them will be able to make it long enough to rebuild after the human population is cut down back below carrying capacity. Not saying it's good (emphatically and without hesitation it's NOT), but not all capitalists are dumb enough to ignore the mounting evidence that things are going to change radically in the not-too-distant future.

For the rest of us, well if you have the knowledge then you have at least some power over your own condition and those in your sphere of influence. In the immortal words of Jesse Michaels, "...we are forewarned. Nothing can be changed except ourselves. There's a freeze-up coming." Fuckin'-A.

Anyway, just offering up another POV...

Nelco

Reaction score
I usually tend to agree; however, I hold the belief that the richest of the rich know exactly what's coming, know all about peak oil, and are making plans for themselves while they continue to assrape everyone else. Idea being that if the supergazillionaires can hoard enough to weather the collapse then some of them will be able to make it long enough to rebuild after the human population is cut down back below carrying capacity. Not saying it's good (emphatically and without hesitation it's NOT), but not all capitalists are dumb enough to ignore the mounting evidence that things are going to change radically in the not-too-distant future.

For the rest of us, well if you have the knowledge then you have at least some power over your own condition and those in your sphere of influence. In the immortal words of Jesse Michaels, "...we are forewarned. Nothing can be changed except ourselves. There's a freeze-up coming." Fuckin'-A.

Anyway, just offering up another POV...

Thats their plan...keep power, but if we don't give them power, than they have nones.

Reaction score
they're gonna continue their bullshit whether we choose to GIVE THEM power or not...what we really gotta learn how to do is TAKE THE POWER AWAY.

...preferably loudly and with guns.

Nelco

Reaction score
...or bear arms (raaAAAARRR!!!)

than we would be the same as them..and you can't get power from mistook power..we just gotta evolve or something..or die off and quit fucking everything up..who knows..i guess we'll find out whats going to happen.
guns are like dicks..everytime they shoot off, another misfortune is born.

Nelco

Reaction score
[video]http://youtu.be/K4wbE4fpiWQ[/video]

Nelco

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 363

I', not to sure that I buy anything in those links. I do agree though that a plague or something would be healthy for the human race and the planet.

I'm quite pessimistic about the economic future of the U.S. though. We're over $14 trillion in debt, and Ben Bernanke has been printing dollars like crazy. The dollar will be toilet paper in no time, and I am pretty sure the U.S. is going down Soviet style. How soon? I have no idea.

Nelco

Reaction score
they're letting people put us in debt with credit cards

Nelco

Reaction score
another pov [video]http://youtu.be/41efCuDM5M8[/video]

Nelco

Reaction score
delete

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads