planning my freedom

SachaBigHoopz

Reaction score
hey, i'm Sacha. i live in Wilmington, North Carolina and will soon be departing from this place. Just looking for some things to do and some people to hangout with on my adventures. Not completely sure where I want to go or what I want to do but i'll figure it out as I go I guess.

About me? I'm vegan, I stretch, I skate, and go to shows. I love listening to loud music and hope to go to plenty of shows and see what different places have to offer. Only 4 months until freedom!

hshh

Reaction score
yooo welcome to the site. im pretty sure ill be in NC in june so maybe we can meet up at some piont. Are you still in school?

goggles

Reaction score
Website
www.thetransitsite.cwahi.net
hey, i'm Sacha. i live in Wilmington, North Carolina and will soon be departing from this place. Just looking for some things to do and some people to hangout with on my adventures. Not completely sure where I want to go or what I want to do but i'll figure it out as I go I guess.

About me? I'm vegan, I stretch, I skate, and go to shows. I love listening to loud music and hope to go to plenty of shows and see what different places have to offer. Only 4 months until freedom!

Hi and welcome to the site. Funny thing is that I'm slightly in the same boat as you, 4 more months of school then i'm out. Then its 3 weeks till... ADIOS!!

-Goggles

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Website
www.brandonwilliamson.webs.com
Hey hoopz welcome to StP mayn

gov. name's brandon, go by grasshopper, from Tarboro NC like three hours from you I think.
maybe we'll meet out on the rails or road.. Have a couple of friends out in wilmington also..

Safe travels!

christianarchy

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
Ok I have held my tongue long enough.. While there is nothing more nerve racking to an old timer, than fresh meat on the road/rails. BUT, with that said Ihave to also say.... I am COMPLETELY thrilled to read that you guys are willing to at least finish school BEFORE you fuck off... So many of my generation fucked off and never bothered to finish. So Have fun, be safe and enjoy the world...

i'm proud of fucking off early!

welcome Sacha.

goggles

Reaction score
Website
www.thetransitsite.cwahi.net
ArrowInOre said:
Ok I have held my tongue long enough.. While there is nothing more nerve racking to an old timer, than fresh meat on the road/rails. BUT, with that said Ihave to also say.... I am COMPLETELY thrilled to read that you guys are willing to at least finish school BEFORE you fuck off... So many of my generation fucked off and never bothered to finish. So Have fun, be safe and enjoy the world...

Haha yea I've heard some weird stories. But that's just the one thought thats running through my head these days: 4 months till freedom!!-No more school, no more bs, no more drama.

-Goggles

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads