peter pan syndrom?

stonedwonderer

Reaction score
the first time i came back home and got to talking about some of my friends I told my mom i wonder where my kids are at she about had a shit fit thinking i had some baby floating around and she heard me talking about a momma and was confused. what do you think would be the best way to explain our way of life so far i can only tell her its a peter pan thing and that we call each other kids outta respect and if you claim someone as your kid its just a way of saying that there a good friend and i got there back and they got mine. how do you explain this kinda stuff?

MrD

Internet SuperHero
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesmotion.com
I am not familiar with calling people "Kid" as in they are your friend.
But yeah, I always always hear "Dirty Kid", "Traveler Kid".
I also hear it describing other cultures.
I guess I can only explain it in the way that kids are not tied down and all they want to do is have fun..
Close enough..

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
i caught myself refering to a thirty year old man who goes to shows and hits on peoples girlfriends as a "kid" the other day, i had to explain that by kid i meant old fucking looser

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads