Pennsylvania

l0cate

Reaction score
Website
www.Facebook.com
I'm in southwest PA in a little town called Waynesburg. It's not bad I stay with friends on about 65 arces. There is a coal train that runs through the front yard about 10 times a day. It's just about hobo paradise as far as I'm concerned. But like anyone else that has traveled especially by train, you can understand that having a coal train running through the front yard everyday make me itch to hit the road again.

mikefwt

Reaction score
maybe its because im not from there, but i have family that lives in lancaster county and i remember as a little kid always looking forward to going up there. its gods country. its so beautiful. im gonna travel up there this spring to work for a cousin for a bit and im super stoked

40ozprophet

Reaction score
Well, Centralia is a pretty amazing place, and some of the eastern parts of the poconos are quaint and lovely. I lived on a farm up there around Jim Thorpe (which has some interesting freight history in itself).

But, what they say is pretty much true... Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads