Oye! Looking for traveling companions

Vetch

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
Greetings from the North-East Kingdom,
I decided to put up a notice here that I'm looking for some experienced travelers who would be interested in showing me the ropes on a cross country trip. I'm writing a book for a thesis project and want it to be about nomadic culture in America, so it'd be great to meet tons of folks and get into it.
Cheers!
Vetch

Vetch

Reaction score
I'm in Craftsbury Vermont.
Come May I'll be hitching to Minnesota to work on a black bear sanctuary for 10 weeks then its off to the West Coast hopefully catching rides on trains or hoofing it. The idea is to get together a compilation of experiences that people have had on the road, including how they learned what they know, what its like to live on the fly, and similar topics. After hitting the west coast I intend on going back to Minnesota for the sugar beet harvest (get more stories) and then back to VT. I've done a bit of backpacking and traveled up from central CA to WA last summer and a few other little trips so I have some experience in life out of a bag.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

man of the forest

Reaction score
Thats cool man. tell you what. Im here in Idaho probibley gonna be all over the west coast this summer. I would be down to catch out with you somtime to somewhare if were ever in close area. but no promisses.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads