oi!

maxwellmurder

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My names Kelly. Im from Philly and have been here my whole life. Currently working as a canvasser at Public outreach, a non-commissioned fundraiser on behalf of Save the Children. I have only been here for a week and this job is incredible and the people i work with are amazing human beings as well.

But I always wanted to get away, just go. Discover new places and new people. If this job doesn't work out by June i was thinking about hoping a train and heading south or something.

maxwellmurder

Reaction score
Hello! Thank you, but unfortunately they fired me today..i didnt pass eval. Looks like the only choice i really have now is to look for another job or travel.

Reaction score
Brand new here...from DE in the Wilm/Newark area. Just quit my job and doing some hiking on the way down south soon...might see you around if you're going south anywhere between RVA, Asheville, and NOLA. Look out/listen for a furball named Talley with a white dog Steve Lightning. Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads