Need help please new to traveling long distance and exposed to elements | Squat the Planet

Need help please new to traveling long distance and exposed to elements

Monita shewolf

Reaction score
210 Mckena St SW, Tumwater, WA 98512, USA
Hey I just traveled from wa to Cali on a mission that got over shot a couple hundred miles but the mission is still on and a companion has lost family so fallen off I'm alone need help I have nothing to speak of but could be useful to your travels partner ships and new eperiences are nessecary as we travel thru life please help me if in the area thank you

blue ant

Reaction score
DON'T PANIC!
I'd like to help you, but I need to know more.

Where are you, and where are you going? If you tell us this, there's a chance that someone is going your way and can help you out directly.
How are you traveling currently? Hitchhiking and rubber tramping and bike touring are all different beasts.
What do you mean when you say "exposed to the elements?" Are you in a place that's too cold for camping? Have you lost your gear? Are you just saying that to rouse pity?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads